Monday, February 29, 2016

Dinner & Drafting Tween & Teen Novel Writing Workshop on LI


LOCAL to Long Island? 

Have a tween or teen who has been looking for hands-on writers workshop? 

One is coming this spring!

So, after months of persistent requests from an awesome local teacher whose students had participated in my one-day Authorpalooza with Tween & Teen Writers Workshop last spring at the Huntington Public Library, I am biting the bullet and hosting my first ever,  six-week novel writing workshop for students ages 11+.

You can find some of the details HERE and email me at g.polisner@gmail.com for more information, including pricing and details of our free introductory open house which is in the works.

The class size will be limited to provide truly hands-on revision time with me on a one-on-one basis.

If you get closed out of this one and your tween or teen is interested, I may add an additional session. As, well, if you are only a teen at heart, but over the age of 18 and interested, please email me at g.polisner@gmail.com and I will consider adding adult sessions.

Looking forward to lots of good writing.

xox gae

1 comment:

  1. Fun place for your tweens to doodle online.
    Check for online artwork and games.

    ReplyDelete